Monday, September 24, 2012

The Small Things #1

There are some moments when my imagination creates a whole backdrop to a particular moment. Specifically today, I woke up to the most annoying upstairs neighbors any New Yorker could ask for. For those who are familiar with the loud music, the tv blasting and the never ending moving of furniture at all random times in the day...then you feel my pain. On this lovely morning, where I most definitely didn't get enough sleep, I was awakened by a twisted thought that is sure to set my day on a sweet note. I want to purchase a shotgun. Not to kill anyone, but to blow a hole through their dam floor to scare them shitless. That's all. Then maybe, just maybe, the times we have knocked on their door with a kind request of shutting the hell up, will be taken seriously.

Ah, the simple things. And no one was hurt in the making of this thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment