Friday, September 21, 2012

Hunger Game

Their books touched eachothers causing their eyes to meet. A smiled cracked, instantly breaking the barrier. "What are you reading?" She asked first, as the gentleman lifted his book to show the pretty, Indian girl the cover. "Oh, I heard that was great!" She excitedly remarked, almost popping out of her shoes. "And you? What are you reading?" He casually asked her. "Hunger Games" she replied. "I'm trying to finish before I see the movie. " she giggled bashfully. "Oh, I see..." He replied, holding out the "oh" in the sentence. "You're one of those people!" He said, smiling so hard it turned to a chuckle. "What do you mean?" She asked as she playfully hit his book with the back of her hand. "I just want to make sure it's correct. That's all." She replied. "Well, enjoy. "This is me," The gentleman said as he pointed towards the train doors, "It was nice to meet you.." He paused as he waited for her to say her name. "Natasha." She shook his hand and instantly, he fled for the door to be sure he didn't miss his stop.

---
Had they chosen, that was a chance at love.

No comments:

Post a Comment